In this section you can listen to teachers explaining how they meet the challenges of teaching on line and at a distance. New talks are added when they become available.
Cult of Pedagogy
An interesting blog for teachers by teachers with many resources such as podcasts,blogs, books and more. North american oriented but might by interesting for you to check!
Limitless learning: keep your classroom active and engaged in distance learning – Webinar
The Future Classroom Lab in collaboration with Microsoft presents the webinar “Limitless learning: keep your classroom active and engaged in distance learning”, that took place on 7 May 2020. With the contributions of: Kornélia Lohyňová, Sampo Forsström, Arjana Blazic
Individual teacher also shared their experience during this period:
1. Anna Laghigna who presents suggestions on how to transform your teaching online, which tools to use and some tips from experience
2. Elena Balistrazzi who shares how to use existing content online during your lesson, how to conduct and online peer review and what kind of existing educational resources you can use: UNESCO sources, TV movies, social media and more. Lastly she also give excellent tips on how to boost creativity of students during school closure
3. Montserrat Jimenez Vila who presents some interesting points to have in mind when teaching online- dosage, skills, universal design for learning, and real learning experiences.
4. Alenka Miljevic sharing how she adapted her classroom teaching online and what worked well with her pupils, she proposes some great examples of activities and tools.
5. Tatiana Popa present how she manages her classroom in times of school closure with some excellent examples