Creative Classroom Group is an active eTwinning group since 2008. In the old platform it numbered more than 3000 members. In our group:
- we share our work with our colleagues
- our work is being recognized and valued though different kind of activities
- we take part in expert talks, online events, campaigns, creative activities
- we have an elibrary with all our work on different topics
- we discuss different things and help each other
But the most important: we are a big company of friends around Europe and even further, who want to help our students ignite their creativity!
Welcome to our Creative World!
(The mosaic of creative people, portraits made by the students of the Creative Classroom Group members, April 2015)
The first officlai planning of the Creative Classroom Group on 15/02/2010:
Creative Classroom Overview 2011-2014:
Interview regarding the Creative Classroom Group:
Creative Classroom Group meeting in the European Conference in Lisbon in 2013